Located in Mercer County, New Jersey, Princeton is roughly equidistant between New York and Philadelphia, which can be easily reached by car or train within a few hours. In addition to Princeton University, Princeton is home to a number of notable institutions and corporations, including the Institute for Advanced Study, Educational Testing Service (ETS), Opinion Research Corporation, Siemens Corporate Research, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Sarnoff Corporation.
Princeton is an beautiful town with tree-lined streets and historic homes and sites. Amenities abound, including numerous hotels and conference centers, restaurants, theaters for performing arts. Museums and nearby sports arenas.
145 Witherspoon Street is walking distance from many downtown shops and restaurants, including the following:
- Agricola, 5-11 Witherspoon St., (609) 921-2798
- Sakura Express, 43 Witherspoon St., (609) 430-1180
- Tandoori Bite, 36 Witherspoon St.
- Olives, 22 Witherspoon St., (609) 921-1569
- Alchemist and Barrister, 28 Witherspoon, (609) 924-5555
- Mediterra, 29 Hulfish St., (609) 252-9680
- Teresa Cafe, 23 Palmer Square East, (609) 921-1974
- Witherspoon Bread Company, 74 Witherspoon St., (609) 688-0188
- Dispensa (Inside Princeton Library), 65 Witherspon St., (609)924-5100
- Chuck's Spring Street Cafe, 16 Spring St, (609) 921-0027
- Hunan Chinese Restaurant, 157 Witherspoon St, (609) 921-6950
- Conte's Pizza, 339 Witherspoon St., (609) 921-8041